Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Power of the Airbrush












The cover for Whitney Houston's new album is out. I would bet my left nut that some graphic designer spent the entire week Airbrushing the beejezus out of Whitney's photo (in PVC?? Better not light up that doobie while wearing that thing!)

I would also be willing to bet the other nut that they straight up Photoshopped Tina Turner's legs onto this photo too...

I can't help but wonder if this album will be any good. Thoughts, anyone?

9 comments:

willpress said...

I don't think thats the official cover..

fengfk2008 said...

購物安全又有保障,這家我有買過,種類很多樣化,價格也蠻平價的,情趣用品隱密包裝。

fengfk2008 said...

我自己也都是在網路上買的,現在由於網路的興起,讓很多不好意思去店面買情趣用品的人,多了一種選擇。

fengfk2008 said...

有誰知道基隆搬家公司的服務流程與搬家價格。

fengfk2008 said...

LED是未來科技的驅勢。

fengfk2008 said...

有很多清境民宿在做旅遊促銷住宿超優惠。

fengfk2008 said...

有誰知道基隆搬家公司的服務流程與搬家價格。

fengfk2008 said...

這家的台北搬家公司的服務是一流的。

Bruh L said...

That bullshit is Whitney's head on
Naomi Campbell's body!!!