Friday, May 19, 2006

Shocking Father Ashok..3

Meanwhile, Ching Chong on the far side decides he can sing Karaoke-we are AGHAST-Maybe he thinks the words of the song are those small Chinese prints giving credits to the guy who pirated the cd!!!

Noo, No Sir, Nat at all (put Jamekan accent here)
-he picks the index book to choose his “mukanda” (ref Kyuk Dictionary again)!!!!

And he takes the mic


-and I have to pick both The Che and The Nyakomaber from the floor-

“..am arr out of rove, am so rost without you, …"
I need my inhaler, running out of air fast! KICHEKO! Walalalala!!

Father Ashok is seating on teh floor behind me at the bar, head in hands, bellowing Gujarati and saying something like he should’ve just stuck in Delhi selling haberdashery (Look that one up)…..

I tell The Migz-it's too good not to share-he calls. We laugh, his phone ishas credit as he's asking The Che to sambaza crenyo..

We are not on Deutsche-German-Safaricom-Gadammit!

No comments: