Friday, May 19, 2006

Shocking Father Ashok..4

The Ich is shooting Perfection Pool.

I call the waiter to order a rao.


It lengas!

(How rude!!)

Waiter! We, boss! It lengas, walking away!

Am getting pissed so I go after it, shika the shoulder and it turns-it’s The Che-bila jumper..
DON WEAR WAITER CLOTHES IF YOU DON WANT TO SERVE Kubaf!


He’s annoyed.

I point at the mama with the big Mummeries-he buys her a drink…

The mellow voice of Kay-she croons her “Birthaday Melody”-dedicated to the man who helped it happen-The Ich. The Mgema joins as backup choreographer. The Che’s the cameraman. The Nyako’s feeling s’y today-no back up vocals. The Rungz is missed-she’s miming instead of singing with “The Rungz Boys Allstars Na Band”…

She calls me to sing Bob Marley’s No Woman No Cry-am afraid it might start raining again…

3 comments:

Migz said...

Fuckin Retard! Hahahaahaha! Dont ever make me laugh like that in the office! Ever! Now the don thinks I jobo nuthin!

I had to call bana...did Kay chomoa a dedication for me in absentia? That vibe of my friend from Shanghai killed me sana...sadly credit ishad, sambazaing is an oxymoron to German telecompanies, so poleni..

I have sareed...mad dementia..kumbe the storo of the chic who flashed for a pint is true? Did Che get her number? I know they were 2, but did he get her telephone number

Muahahaahhaa........

Unknown said...

Migz, The Che left ashok's at 3 bloody-am!! I hear they opened some rooms behind the counter-no need for phone numbers....malipo ni hapo hapo!

Now about style, I'm yet to see how dressing like ALL Waiters in the world will distinguish you (and your class!) from the rest of them-BAF!!

Samurai Ich said...

I was there. Mgema did karoake... the true karoke spirit.. I encourage more of it....walalala.